Palm Springs Criminal Defense, Family Law, And Civil Litigation Attorney
I am La Quinta attorney Timothy L. Ewanyshyn of La Quinta Law Group. I have been practicing law since 1995 and founded La Quinta Law Group in 2005. I am committed to providing my clients with the skilled and experienced representation that they need on a wide array of issues, including:
- Family law — Family law matters can be some of the most stressful legal issues. Effective representation can bring you peace of mind.
- Divorce — I can provide you with experienced guidance as you face the challenges of divorce.
- Child custody and visitation — No parent wants to have his or her relationship with his or her child be diminished. I can help you pursue custody and visitation arrangements that work best for you.
- Child support — Fair and reasonable child support obligations can be very important to the ability of each parent to manage his or her household.
- Spousal support — My experience can help ensure that the right factors are properly considered in determining alimony.
- Property division — My skills as a negotiator can be valuable when dividing assets.
- Criminal law — When facing criminal charges, do not take chances, secure effective criminal defense representation.
- Probation violations — I have been able to secure reinstatement to probation for individuals without jail or the extension of the time on probation.
- DUI — I understand how to mount an effective attack on the prosecution’s case.
- Serious crimes — With such severe penalties for serious crimes, you need to secure the representation of a skilled criminal defense attorney.
- Drug charges — Drug charges often carry extensive prison sentences and can have a serious impact on your future.
- Real estate law — I represent clients in both commercial and residential real estate matters.
- Appellate law — I offer skilled representation to both appellants and respondents in civil and criminal appeals.
- Juvenile law — Juvenile court can be confusing. Do not jeopardize your case by working with the wrong attorney.
Contact the Palm Desert Juvenile Court Lawyer of La Quinta Law Group
If you are in need of effective legal representation, you need the confidence that comes in working with a lawyer who has the skill and experience necessary to help you achieve the best possible resolution to your case. Turn to La Quinta Law Group for representation that is based on more than a decade of experience. To schedule your free initial consultation, call 760-625-0715 or simply contact my office online.
La Quinta Law Group accepts credit cards for our clients’ convenience.